Discussing your child’s learning difficulty with their secondary college teachers.
Talking to your child’s secondary school principal or classroom teachers about their specific learning disorder or difficulty is important. Communicating openly and discussing the results of educational assessments from an educational psychologist can be an important first step in helping your son or daughter.
Develop a learning difficulty plan for your child or teenager’s secondary education.
Children or adolescents with Dyslexia, Autism or ADHD benefit from a plan. This learning difficulty plan can be for part or all of their secondary education. The education planning must be simple, easy to read and achievable. Thinking carefully about your child’s learning deficit over a number of years rather than just one term or semester will result in the best possible outcome.
Dyslexia Advice, Diagnosis and Tutoring at Focused Education.
Our Perth based Dyslexia Clinic helps children, teenagers and adults with a reading difficulty. With the right approach to holistic treatment of dyslexia symptoms, kids, adolescents and adults will feel confident in their ability to read, write and communicate in a variety of educational and social literacy experiences.
- Dyslexia Testing and Diagnostic services from our Educational Psychologists or school psychologist team.
- Dyslexia Tutoring from specialist, learning difficulty teachers.
- Speech Therapy services for children with reading, language and communication challenges.
- Developmental Psychology and counselling services for children suffering from anxiety or stress due to a learning deficit.
- Occupational Therapy Services for students with Dysgraphia or fine motor disability.
We invite you to call our reception team to discuss your child’s educational testing and treatment needs on: (08) 61887669 or complete the contact form below.
Our caring staff hope to see you at our clinical, educational and health psychology services centre soon.
CONTACT US TODAY BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD