- The dyslexia test at Perth’s Focused Education begins with a dyslexia Evaluation.
- This appointment is designed to determine whether a Dyslexia assessment is needed or whether another test or treatment is needed.
- This is to ensure that a Dyslexia diagnosis is the right course of action.
- We carefully review your child’s academic and developmental history to assess what could be impeding your child’s reading and spelling ability.
At the end of this consult our psychologist and speech therapist team often recommend a different cognitive or learning assessment if we think it’s probably not Dyslexia.
Our psychologists and speech therapists test and assess your child using best practice, evaluative methods.
- Our diagnostic procedure is recommended by the Australian Government because it develops a comprehensive Dyslexia diagnosis
Awarded SBA Customer Focused Business of the Year 2014-2015.
We were recently voted SBA Customer Focused Business of the Year because we genuinely care.
Why our Dyslexia Testing Services are different.
- We are the only Dyslexia organisation in Perth open 7 days a week.
- Both Psychologists and Speech Therapists assess each child.
- Our research has developed a Dyslexia diagnostic methodology using expert psychologists and speech pathologists.
- We deliver an expert diagnostic service and at a price that is always clear and transparent.
- Most Focused Education staff have a family member that has Dyslexia.
- Consequently, we think more like a parent.
- Our diagnostic team always find ways of keeping cost down and service delivery to a maximum.
- That is the Focused Education difference.
We carefully evaluate, test and assess to understand how your child learns using research-based screening tools and methods. Focused Education staff specialise in a variety of learning difficulties. Depending on your child’s individual needs we will recommend using a Focused Education staff member with the right match of expertise.
We talk regularly with you throughout the process. Focused Education was founded on the basis of helping families thrive independently. Involving you in discovering how your child learns results in better outcomes.
Our specialist staff teach you specific, valuable ideas. Our staff will help your child and support their unique needs. Our trained professionals will teach you how to evaluate and cope with your child’s learning needs. Share the burden with our unique best practise tutoring and therapy methods.
CONTACT US TODAY BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD