Every dyslexia testing starts with a free consultation to determine the specific needs of your child.
The psychologists and speech therapists in Focused Education’s Perth Dyslexia Testing and Diagnostic Clinic love their job. Our psychologist and speech therapist team provide diagnostic assessment and Dyslexia Testing Services in Perth.
We are the only Dyslexia testing service in Perth that offers a free consultation for NDIS clients.
This is because our specialist team know that in many cases Dyslexia testing is not the correct psychological/educational assessment. We like to save parents time and money by ensuring that we help their children in best possible way by extensively interviewing parents before we charge them, not after.
Our Educational Psychology team includes school psychologists, an Educational psychologist, and in some cases a speech therapist. We test and assess Dyslexic children, teens and adults throughout the metropolitan area of Perth, Western Australia.
Our psychologist and speech therapist staff care about reversing this feeling of isolation. They understand reading difficulties can be stressful to children as they can result in the child feeling different or ‘the odd one out’.
We learn a great deal about each child during our Dyslexia Assessment Screening Process at our Perth Clinic.
We make the decision easier.
- We offer a free 1-hour appointment for NDIS participants to discuss your child’s individual needs.
- We provide a 1 hour Dyslexia screening process.
- This helps determine if a full Dyslexia Assessment is actually needed.
- Our Perth Dyslexia Testing Services are consequently accessible and affordable.
Our dyslexia specialists include school psychologists, Educational Psychologists, speech therapists and special education teachers that are passion about dyslexia testing, assessing and advising Perth children, adolescents and their families. We test, assess and support each child with a learning difficulty with the latest, best practise, diagnostic equipment. Our Dyslexia Assessment and Report provides detailed advice that is explained clearly by a specialist practitioner during a free 30 min phone call after the diagnostic, dyslexia assessment process is complete.
- WE PROVIDE DETAILED ADVICE FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL IN PERTH.
- WE CAN TUTOR YOUR CHILD AFTER ASSESSING YOUR CHILD FOR DYSLEXIA IF YOU CHOOSE.
- FOCUSED EDUCATION SPECIALISE IN TESTING and TUTORING CHILDREN AND ADULTS WITH DYSLEXIA.
Focused Education also provide professional services to diagnose and assess most common learning disabilities such as:
- ADHD Diagnosis (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder),
- Autism Assessment, Testing and Diagnostic services (Autism Spectrum Disorder),
- Dysgraphia Assessment and Treatment.
- Dyspraxia Assessment and Treatment.
Focused Education are the “Learning Difference Specialists”.
We are open 7 days a week because we care.
We invite you to call our reception team to discuss your child’s dyslexia testing and treatment needs on: (08) 61887669 or complete the contact form below.
Our caring staff hope to see you at our clinical, educational and health psychology services centre soon.