Dyslexia Treatment Options at Focused Educational Psychology.
Choosing a Dyslexia Treatment option always starts with an initial Learning Difficulties Appointment at Focused Education. Our friendly clinic is open 7 days a week because we care deeply about learning differences that can make life tricky.
We start with a Learning Difficulties appointment because…
- We don’t believe in assessing for Dyslexia unless we strongly believe it’s present.
- Sometimes symptoms of Dyslexia are actually a different learning difficulty or cognitive disorder (Yes, we assess and treat all common learning and cognitive conditions).
- We believe in accurate assessment that results in better treatment and a lower cost for parents and caregivers.
If we assess that Dyslexia is likely…
- We will advise the best course of treatment.
- The suggested testing or treatment will often depend on the age of your child and the goals you want to achieve.
- A full Dyslexia assessment is not always the best option.
Better Dyslexia testing & Treatment Options at Focused Education.
- A full Educational Assessment with one of our friendly educational psychologists.
- A Dyslexia Screening Assessment – an effective low-cost option suitable for some but not all children.
- Treatment only – In many cases a full assessment is not the recommended option, especially for younger children. Providing best practice treatment for Dyslexia is our passion.
- Dyslexia Early Education Program (DEEP)- developed and taught by our team of Specialist Teachers, Speech Pathologists and Educational Psychologists, our DEEP program often achieves targeted, inspiring results.
We invite you to call our reception team to discuss your child’s educational testing and treatment needs on: (08) 61887669 or complete the contact form below.
Our caring staff hope to see you at our clinical, educational and health psychology services centre soon.
CONTACT US TODAY BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD