Signs your child may need Dyslexia Testing or tutor support from our specialist child psychologist, speech pathologist and teaching team.
How can you tell if your child needs our help? Is it really worth it?
- Your child tries so hard but never seems to get good results.
- You suspect your child may have Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism or another specific learning difficulty.
- His teacher is reporting that he is easily distracted in class and often fails to complete set tasks.
- He is trying so hard, but just seems to get no where
- He is becoming unmotivated with academic tasks and has poor self-esteem.
- He becomes stressed the night before a test.
- He makes excuses not to got to school.
- He thinks “I am terrible if I get the wrong answer”.
- You have tried other Dyslexia Tutor organisations but found they didn’t understand your child.
If you feel there may be a problem that needs solving call us. We specialise in dyslexia tutoring for children. Many of our students also have with ADHD or Autism. We only employ specialist teachers registered with the West Australian Department of Education. The tutor team is lead and carefully monitored by Martyn Drysdale, the founder of Focused Education. He holds three tertiary education qualifications including a Master of Special Education, specialising in specific learning differences.
We always start with an initial consultation. This is where you meet our specialist team and discover if there is a strong relationship between your child and our staff, followed by discussing tutoring options in greater detail.
Why are we different?
Think of your GP. For most general medical issues they are okay. When you need a specialist for something specific you proactively seek out the right person for you. A specialist tutor is exactly the same. All our staff are registered teachers that have a special interest in learning disorders such as ADHD and Dyslexia. They are a tutor S.W.A.T. team for Perth families that have children with specific learning needs.
CONTACT US TODAY BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD