The Educational Psychologist Team at Focused Education, Perth.
Our professional educational psychologists have a depth of experience in supporting children, teenagers and Perth families in a welcoming and safe environment. Our psychology team counsel, advise and support our children and staff in neurological and developmental difficulties.
Our Educational and Developmental Psychologists love hearing about better academic and mental health outcomes. In Early Childhood, parents seek help from our award-winning Educational and Developmental Psychology Clinic for its quality, accuracy, and strong psychoanalytic framework.
Focused Education’s Psychology Services are evidence-based practice using only ‘best practice‘ therapies and assessment tools. Our psychologists use a range of assessment tools, both standardised and created by Focused Education to unlock the potential of every student. They love helping children develop the strength and confidence to succeed at school.
Our Educational Psychologist Services:
- Dyslexia Testing, Diagnosis and Assessment Services.
- Dyscalculia Assessment.
- Dysgraphia Assessment.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
- Gifted and Talented Assessment.
- General Assessment of Learning and academic achievement.
- General Intelligence Assessment.
- Diagnosis of Global Developmental Delay.
- (we complete the psychologist and speech therapist component in one convenient package of assessment-see ASD assessment process infographic below).
We are proud of our high-quality NDIS services.
We are proud of our professional NDIS support services and easy to read information for people with a variety of disabilities including; intellectual disability, neurodevelopmental disability, psychosocial disability and all types of learning disabilities.
We invite you to call our reception team to discuss your child’s educational testing and treatment needs on: (08) 61887669 or complete the contact form below.
CONTACT US TODAY BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD