The Diagnostic Parent interview with a registered psychologist at Focused Education.
Focused Education psychologists love assisting families during our 1-hour learning difficulties consultation. Our fee is $180 for this appointment with a specialist clinician, in which they can determine how to help children with Dyslexia, ADHD or Autism in and around the Perth metropolitan area.
The 1-hour appointment is a lower fee than our full educational assessment because we genuinely care about your child and only complete a full educational assessment if we need to.
With educational and developmental assessments ranging between $1680 and $1380, we recommend our $180 consultation as a great starting point. In 50% of cases, a full educational assessment is not required.
The questions we may ask about your child.
1. Did your child have delayed speech or language?
2. Did he/she reach their developmental milestones?
3. Is there a family history of a learning disability or difficulty?
4. Are your child’s academic difficulties specific to one area or present in a variety of tasks at school and home?
5. Have you had your child’s vision tested?
6. What is the classroom teacher or learning difficulties specialist in your child’s school saying?
7. Does your child tend to ask for a specific toy or game, then not be interested in the activity after receiving the gift?
8. Has your child previously had support from an educational psychologist, speech therapist or occupational therapist?
We invite you to call our reception team to discuss your child’s educational testing and treatment needs on: (08) 61887669 or complete the contact form below.
Our caring staff hope to see you at our clinical, educational and health psychology services centre soon.
CONTACT US TODAY BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD