NDIS & Autism Services – Focused Education’s Perth Clinic.
Winner “Customer Focused Business of the Year” (Business Award-City of Stirling, Perth W.A.)
Focused Education staff have provided Autism (ASD) Services for many years. In 2015 we registered our clinic with the National Disability Insurance Agency and are providing:
- Early Childhood Supports for Autism (funded by NDIS).
- Therapeutic Supports for ASD (National Disability Insurance Agency).
- Multidisciplinary Team Supports (Speech Therapist, Special Education Teacher, Psychologist, and Occupational Therapist).
Our NDIS funded facilities and equipment.
Our state of the art Early Childhood Intervention Clinic has spacious;
- Treatment rooms for your child with a disability
- Treatment facilities and resources for our Early Childhood intervention program.
- Transportable treatment resources to help support your toddler during NDIS home or school visits.
- Admin staff that can always take your call, all of which have disability experience.
- Robust health information and practice management systems.
A free consultation to discuss our NDIS funded services.
Autism testing, assessment and diagnosis at Focused Education Perth
Our Autism experts provide diagnostic services for ASD. NDIS requires all participants to have a diagnosis of a physical, sensory or intellectual disability. Our experienced Autism Assessment team can help your child.
We invite you to call our reception team to discuss your child’s National Disability Insurance treatment and our Autism assistance services on (08) 61887669
Or complete the contact form below.
Our caring staff hope to see you at our NDIS provider clinic for kids soon.
CONTACT US TODAY BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD