Adolescent Therapy for Teenagers with ADHD at Focused Educational Psychology.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a problem that affects many Australian children, teenagers and adults. At Focused Education, we offer an integrated approach to treatment which can include psychological, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy and specialist teaching techniques. Focused Education’s Adolescent Therapists help with a wide range of mental health issues. If you or your child is feeling trapped by negative cognitive aspects of ADHD we can help.
A specialist practice for ADHD teenagers with harmful drug problems and alcohol use difficulties.
Focused Education’s Psychology practice is focused on successfully treating teenage drug and alcohol problems as part of a holistic best practise treatment. Many adolescents that experience ADHD self-medicate with legal and illegal drugs such as alcohol and marijuana. Our psychologist team specialise in ADHD assessment, treatment and support. The Blue Phoenix program enables many adolescents and young adults tp overcome drug or alcohol problems common in people with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Drug and Alcohol Psychologists at Focused Education specialize in provide counselling services to teens with neuro-developmental disorders such as:
- Attentional disorders such as ADHD/ADD.
- Neuro-development disorders such as Autism.
- Learning difficulties such as Dyslexia.
- Mood disorders such as Bipolar Disorder or Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Adolescent Addictions and Drug abuse support services.
- Psychological assessment of anxiety disorders or mood disorders.
- Autism Assessment, treatment and counselling.
CONTACT US BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD