We tutor children with Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism and other learning disabilities/difficulties with specialist tutoring from accredited, experienced teachers at our Perth-based clinic.
Our Perth based Dyslexia tutoring team is focused on helping your child achieve your families’ most important educational goal – to allow your child to learn happily every day.
We are open 7 days a week for your convenience at our Perth based clinic.
All of our tutors are experienced, specialist teachers registered with the West Australian College of Teachers.
We often find that Dyslexic children need help from a variety of our Learning Disabilities/Difficulties services.
Our Perth based Dyslexia tutoring team are part of Focused Education’s award-winning multi-disciplinary team of psychologists, speech therapists and occupational therapists.
Our Perth Child Psychology Services include:
- Parent counselling to manage challenging child behaviour.
- Dyslexia Testing and Diagnosis and treatment.
- ADHD testing, Assessment and Diagnosis.
- Autism Assessment and treatment.
- Counselling for anxious children.
- Assessment of Gifted and Talented ability.
- Advising Our Tutor Team on psychological issues affecting your child.
- Dyslexia Testing and Tutoring Service.
- Speech and Language Assessment.
- Specialist Tutoring for Dyslexia and other Specific Language Disorders.
- Autism Assessment in collaboration with our child psychologist team.
- Specialist Speech and Language Parenting Courses.
- Teacher Professional Development Courses.
- Advising Our Tutor Team on speech, language and communication issues affecting your child.
Our Perth Occupational Therapy Services include:
- Therapy for children with Autism.
- Occupational Therapy(OT) for children with ADHD.
- Therapy support for fine motor/handwriting difficulties.
- Behaviour modification support for children with challenging behaviours often associated with Autism or ADHD (Attention Deficit HyperActivity Disorder).
- Advising Our Tutor Team on occupational therapy, fine motor and sensory issues.
Our staff partner with Perth families, health professionals and schools in the greater Perth area to help your child’s treatment through our:
‘Focus+Learning = Independent Progress’ (FLIP ®).
Through this collaborative Tutor Team, we design an intensive solution based tutoring program that is designed to develop your child’s awareness of ADHD or Dyslexic symptoms, why they learn differently and what steps they can take to succeed.
CONTACT US TODAY BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD