Educational Psychology and Emotional Support for Autistic Teens.
Focused Education specialises in psychological & educational support for adolescents and young adults with learning difficulties such as Autism, ADHD and Dyslexia. Our psychology team have a diverse range of Autism experience. Every psychologist at Focused Education has many years of experience working with Autistic teenagers and adults.
We are the “learning difference specialists”
Martyn Drysdale, the founder of Focused Education has a learning difficulty himself. Or as he likes to put it “A learning difference”. Our deep understanding of learning differences produces better outcomes. We will always go the extra mile for your family.
Psychologists at Focused Education provide therapy services for:
- Neurodevelopment disorders such as Autism.
- Attentional disorders such as ADHD/ADD.
- A wide range of mental health issues.
- Mood disorders including Adolescent Anxiety.
- Therapists with specialist experience in Adolescent Drug & Alcohol abuse common in teens with ADHD or Autism.
We invite you to call our reception team to discuss your Autistic teenager’s therapy, psycho-analytical assessment and treatment needs on (08) 61887669 or complete the contact form below.
CONTACT US TODAY BECAUSE WE CAN HELP YOUR CHILD