We love feedback at Focused Education
Focused Education always strives to help our families, families, schools and organisations. We welcome your feedback. A wide variety of quality feedback to help us improve and get better. We ask our child and adult client to take on board feedback and improve, so we feel that it’s important to “talk the talk and walk the walk”.
Please send us your comments, questions, complaints, feedback and opinions by using the easy to understand form.You can also pick up the phone and talk about your concerns directly with our friendly, caring complaints officer, Martyn Drysdale.
- You can also write to us:
- Focused Education
- 2/7 Hector Street
- Perth WA.
- Please remember Focused Education collects your feedback and other helpful information you provide us to enable you to express your opinion and understand your point of view. Community feedback allows us to:
- 1. Listen and learn.
- 2. Understand your concerns.
- 3. Investigate criticisms regarding the quality of our service.
- 4. Manage and deal with your feedback.
- Where appropriate, Focused Education may disclose your feedback data, to another party or another government agency for the purpose of resolving your issue. Focused Education will notify you if this occurs.
- If you do not wish your identity or other information to be disclosed, either at all or to any particular person or body, please inform us in your comments in the feedback form.
- Infrequently, our feedback form doesn’t reach us. If your concerns are immediate and urgent, please call our reception team.
- If you would like to receive a response, please ensure you have provided your contact details.
- Helpful information about our Quality Management Framework and complaints handling systems is found on the Customer complaints page.
Hearing or speech impaired
- For Speak and Listen (Speech-to-Speech Relay) users, please call 1300 555 727
- For internet relay, please visit the National Relay Service website.
- Translator and interpreter services
- For translator and interpreter services, please call 13 14 50 and ask the interpreter to phone: 0861887669.